Sometimes it may not be necessary to bring out a big tree service company. If trees are small enough, and can be safely taken down without the possibly of hitting a house, power line, or other obstruction, we will be happy to assist you. Services include, but may not be limited to:
- Cut up and removal of fallen trees, tree limbs, and debris
- Cut down of weed trees, smaller trees, and removal
- Planting of new trees up to 15ft tall, and 3ft wide root balls
- Trimming, pruning, and shaping up to 15 feet off the ground
- Rip outs of small trees with big chains and 4×4 truck
We work with an extension ladder, hand held saws, a chainsaw on the end of a pole, a tree trimmer, and tree ropes. If a ladder has no where to lean against, our limited height of cutting limbs is approximately 16-20 feet, which can maybe take down something reaching up to 40 feet.